I-Star Computer Co Ltd

Contact Person : David   Yeh Contact Email : Inquire now!
Tel. : (886 2) 29995951 Fax. : (886 2) 29995933
Web Site : http://www.istar.com.tw
Address : 2F, No. 33, Lane 42 Chung Shing North Street Sanchung City Taipei Taiwan
Main Business
All categories
IPC chassis
Redundant power supplies
Switching power supplies
Company overview
I-Star Computer Co Ltd is one of the leading ISO 9001-compliant manufacturers exporting switching power supplies in the Taiwan area. The past twelve years of business experiences have brought us excellent reputation and confidence to fully satisfy your demand for quality and reliablr products.
Improved power handling functions
We have added some practical features to our standard switching power supplies, so that power loads can be handled more efficiently. These improvements include green power, silent fans with regulators and thermostat control boards.

Meets international standards
At I-Star, we make sure that all our products go through comprehensive testing at all stages of the production process in order to meet international standards such as UL, CUL, TUV, DEMKO, NEMKO, SEMKO, FIMKO, CB, CSA, CE, FCC and EN61000-3-2 (Harmonic), and other approvals.

OEM orders are welcome
You can customize your orders from a power range of 10w to 1Kw, as well as AC/DC and DC/DC types. Let I-Star take care of your power supply needs. Call us now or browse our website for further details.